latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to add additional payment method

Home Forums Community Forum How to add additional payment method

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 12:29 am #45622

Hi there,

Some of my clients pay via a bank deposit, however I’d like to be able to differentiate who paid by PayPal from those who deposited money to my account.

How can I add an extra line in the Paid Subscr. Gateway: that reads manual or similar?

Obviously, this is just a line that will be added manually when someone doesn’t use paypal and no integration is required.

What’s the name of the file where these labels are stored?

Thanks,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 7:33 pm #45683

Anyone…??

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:56 am #45781
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Marco,

I see your point, however I don’t think PayPal stores this (besides the card info etc.).

I’ll ask Jason anyway, see if he knows of a way to access it. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 8:40 am #45858

Marco, the gateway value should not be changed, it should be “paypal”.

If you want to save that extra info, I guess you could do it with WordPress’ [hilite mono]add_option[/hilite]. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_option

That won’t display it in the user profile, though, you’ll have to get that value with [hilite mono]get_option[/hilite]. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_option

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.