latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to Allow Level 0 able to post classified

Home Forums Community Forum How to Allow Level 0 able to post classified

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #6600
Nicholas Fox
Username: mrn3

I have installed s2member pro, buddypress, and your classified ads. I am trying to make it so level 0 people can also post classified ads. however, I can’t get them to work. When someone signs up, they come in as a subscriber (not level 0). If I switch them to a level 0, they still can’t post ads. I switch them to a Contributor role, and they can post ads, but they don’t have the restrictions that the level 0 has.

Can I make someone sign up as level 0 contributor? How do I accomplish this?

My site is http://zilick.com

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 1:52 am #6642
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sorry, I think you might have the wrong forum here.
~ We don’t offer a classified ads plugin.

Can I make someone sign up as level 0 contributor?

I’m so sorry, we do NOT currently support Administrative Users within WordPress. s2Member is designed for end-users of a site, and not for Users/Members that actually gain access to your Dashboard in some way. This could certainly be accomplished, using s2Member as a framework on which to build such a site, but it’s not something that s2Member provides by default. You might need to seek assistance from a WordPress developer on this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.