latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How To Change Button Image

Home Forums Community Forum How To Change Button Image

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:57 pm #35086

When I generate a button in s2member is gives me some short code to use. That displays the standard Paypal button.

But I want to use my own image. The image provided is a little outdated and ugly. How can I use my own image?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 3:00 pm #35087

Actually I think I just found my solution here: http://eduantech.com/2012/12/using-a-custom-image-for-your-button/

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 8:51 am #35150

Right, you’d use the image attribute for that. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> image[/hilite] :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.