latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to check a custom field value

Home Forums Community Forum How to check a custom field value

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ice Dizzy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:14 am #17532

Hi I would like to create a custom field for promotion code and handle the value with a conditional statement when the user push the submit button

in other words I’d like to create a custom field in which the user input a promo code. I’d like when he submit the form to check it against a list of valid promo codes and, if valid, processing the form

is it possible to do it?

the pro version can handle such a request?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 2nd, 2012 at 4:02 am #18068
Ice Dizzy
Username: icedizzy

There is thousands ways of doing it js/php and so on just use what fits you best.
I do not know which one is right for the platform though.
A database trigger comparing the value/values to a lookup table on save?
If you like to boost user level on the user in the same action it is possible if you kept wp user handling and just uses S2 as addon.
/Ice

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.