latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to create a test account for development?

Home Forums Community Forum How to create a test account for development?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 3:08 pm #51233
Mary Vogt
Username: flashlass

Hi, I can’t seem to find instructions on how to create a test membership so that I can test the entire process. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:14 pm #51353
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mary,

The best way is to make a 1 cent transactions in order to test the entire process.

Just make a new button (or change your current button) so that it charges 1 cent, and with a friend’s account or something go through the process and see if it doesn’t have any errors. Then change the price to the original price. :)

Does that answer your question?

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:22 pm #51367
Mary Vogt
Username: flashlass

OK yes that does answer it. Thank you! Of course I’ll probably be back for more… ha hah

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 1:29 pm #51621
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help Mary. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.