latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How To Create Groups within Categories

Home Forums Community Forum How To Create Groups within Categories

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Montaya 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 6th, 2013 at 5:20 pm #59217
Montaya
Username: montaya

Hi,
I have started a website, groupsoz.com, using buddybress and s2member pro. It is going to be used by the many small (community) groups, initially on the various islands in our area. Each island will be a category, under which the groups will have their own, separate, web presence (where they can post their activities, list their members, pay their membership (if any), have discussions, etc.
s2member has many videos and much documentation but I am getting confused as to what would be the best to study so that I can setup the framework/categories to use to try to achieve this outcome.
Can someone point me to the right direction?????

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.