latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to create link to "paypal" within image?

Home Forums Community Forum How to create link to "paypal" within image?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 2:35 pm #34007

After creating Paypal buttons for my different membership levels within S2Member plugin in WordPress, I realized it only creates a button to place on the page which means I need to put a different button for each option and it looks messy.

How can I simply add the “link” that the button brings people to and place that link in a custom image?

I tried using the actual link that the button brings users too but that doesnt work…

Is it possible to create a “link” instead of a “button” and then place that within my image?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 10:47 pm #34032
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Matthew,

Not sure if I understood correctly… Would changing the button’s image work for you?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 1:44 pm #34053

Thanks! That did work as I can now have my own custom image.

However, this brings up another question.

When I simply upload an image to wordpress and then add a link to the picture, I can arrange the picture to be centred and/or I can also adjust it so the text is to the right of the picture rather than below it. I can also change the size of the picture by just changing the width and length within the “code”.

But now with these buttons, I dont seem to be able to move text to the side of the image and I dont seem to be able to center the images either. When im looking in Visual mode in wordpress, it still displays the code and not the image.

So I have no idea how to simply place the text to the right of this image button.

Does this make sense?

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 8:14 pm #34089
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Matthew,

For that I think you would want to put a span around the button, and make it float left (or the side where you want it) so that the text can flow to the right of it. That’s if I remember my CSS names correctly. ;P

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.