latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to customize registration page?

Home Forums Community Forum How to customize registration page?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 2:07 pm #37285

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 2:18 pm #37288
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

So if I understand correctly (please correct me if I’m wrong), you want to bypass the Username all together, and use ONLY the email address of the customer as the Username. Is that right?

If so, this is not a feature provided by s2Member. You can search the forums here for some others who have tried this, but it’s not something that we provide support for. Each customer MUST be associated with an Email Address and a Username; because this is an assumption throughout all of s2Member’s source code. s2Member expects that each customer will have both of these values.

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 2:33 pm #37289

Ok Jason,

Can you please let me know that how can I use only username and email ID then as right now I’ve lot of stuffs at my registration page, I don’t want to go up with all of them.
An username field and email field will work for me.
Also, please let me know where exactly the code for this page lies.
Can I do customization with the page?

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:14 pm #37293
Staff Member
I suggest this article. You may fully customize your Pro Form using this information.
Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

If you want to get rid of the Additional Info section of your Pro Form, you will need to re-configure any custom Registration/Profile Fields that you’ve added to your installation, by configuring each of these additional Fields to ONLY be shown during Profile Edits, and NOT during registration, if that is your intention.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 3:37 pm #37297

At the address mentioned by you, I couldn’t find any option like “Allow profile Edits” inside Registration/Profile Fields.
I got only following options:
1. Collect First/Last Names during Registration?
2. Set “Display Name” during Registration?
3. Allow Custom Passwords during Registration?
4. Force Personal Emails during Registration?
5. Integrate Custom Registration/Profile Fields with BuddyPress?

Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 7:10 pm #37314
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

You’ll need to open the window up by clicking the “edit” link
next to one of your Registration/Profile Fields list in that section please.

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 12:53 am #37329

Jason, unfortunately I couldn’t find any option like this throughout the plugin.
It would be great if you can have a look on it or if we can have a team viewer session?

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 8:28 am #37359
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Here are some additional screenshots for you (click to enlarge please).

It would be great if you can have a look on it or if we can have a team viewer session?

I’m sorry but we provide support through our Customer Support Forums only please.
Please see our policy here for some clarification on this. Thanks!

See: s2Member® » Support Policy

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.