latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to display "first name, last name, email?

Home Forums Community Forum How to display "first name, last name, email?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Randy King 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 19th, 2013 at 2:40 pm #56172

I want to display my members name on posts and pages.

Is there a short code to do this?

I want to display their first name, last name, email and custom fields.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 19th, 2013 at 4:12 pm #56180
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

Chris –

You can use either shortcodes or you can use PHP, if you’re so inclined.

The number of THINGS you can display to your users on a page/post is pretty expansive.

For example, you could put this shortcode in your post…

Hello [s2Get constant="S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_FIRST_NAME" /] and Welcome!

What would display is…

Hello Chris and Welcome!

================

For a list of a lot of these shortcodes (and their PHP equivalents), go to your s2Member control panel along the left edge of the dashboard and select API / Scripting and then open up the section entitled s2Member PHP/API Constants. You can get the exhaustive list at this link: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_constants/package-summary/

Randy

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.