latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to edit form/remove sectiontitle

Home Forums Community Forum How to edit form/remove sectiontitle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 9:51 am #36111

Hi there,

I would like to remove a section title – namely the one referring to the cpatcha. Where do I locate the file to do this, please? I’d also like to remove the text – ‘signup now it’s free’ as the font doesn’t fit the rest of the form.

Here is a link to the registration page: http://tinyurl.com/bzql5w2

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 6:35 am #36154

Hi there,

Any thoughts on this?

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 8:47 am #36264

Hi Joycellyn.

I would like to remove a section title – namely the one referring to the cpatcha. Where do I locate the file to do this, please?

You could remove it with CSS using the ID [hilite mono]s2member-pro-paypal-registration-form-captcha-section-title[/hilite]. Something like this in the theme’s styles file:

#s2member-pro-paypal-registration-form-captcha-section-title {display: none;}

To edit the template:
Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> template[/hilite]

I’d also like to remove the text – ‘signup now it’s free’ as the font doesn’t fit the rest of the form.

You can edit that in the free registration pro-form’s [hilite mono]desc[/hilite] attribute. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> desc[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.