latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How To Integrate Affiliate PRO With S2Members

Home Forums Community Forum How To Integrate Affiliate PRO With S2Members

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Richard Mason 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:03 am #11213

Has anyone done this? If so is there a tutorial somewhere? I was able to follow the video tutorials and documentation for S2 Members and Jason’s methods were very easy to follow but I’m afraid that when it comes to integrating other software and systems I am limited. I am hoping that someone has had the success of making this work and would be willing to share in this very valuable information…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 3:17 pm #11286
León
Username: Jaleo

Hey Don,

s2Member uses API Tracking, API allows Plugins to comunicate with one another, I could recommend that you watch this Tutorial for more information on how it works:
http://www.s2member.com/videos/BF914EDFF37EC3E9/

Hope it helps :)

-León

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:01 pm #11298

Hi León, Just what I needed! Thanks so much….

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:05 pm #11299
León
Username: Jaleo

My Pleasure to help! :D

Posted: Monday Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:23 pm #27839

Don,

How did you end up setting it up to work?

Richard

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.