latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to manually upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum How to manually upgrade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:23 am #41525

Hello,

I want to manually upgrade a user to level 1 for 1 month. How do I do that?

Is there a way to make sure at the end of the month they go back level 0 automatically?

How do I make sure it won’t mess with PayPal if they decide to PAY for level 1 while still on the manual upgrade?

Thanks,
Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 12:40 am #41658
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I want to manually upgrade a user to level 1 for 1 month. How do I do that?

Do this by manually upgrading their account through the WordPress Dashboard, and make sure to set the EOT Date when you upgrade them. This is available in your Dashboard and you can use +1 month in the EOT date field to have the user demoted in a month.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.