latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to move the login to the frontend?

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks How to move the login to the frontend?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Candy Me 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 7th, 2012 at 6:40 pm #12850
Candy Me
Username: candy

Hi,
Does anyone know how to do to have the login fields integrated in the frontend (like on Facebook) ?
Users complainn it’s to strange and complicated to have them always go over that funny login-pannel, so I think having the login fields in the frontend will simplify it a lot – from the user point of view.

I also use buddypress and s2, so the registration file redirects to that particular buddypress registration file, and it’s ok that way. Just need the code to have the login fields integrated in the frontend and fully skip that wp-login.php page.

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.