latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to : Multilingual registration form ?

Home Forums Community Forum How to : Multilingual registration form ?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:59 am #11237
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Hi,

I use WPML to have multilingual WordPress site (4 languages) and I use Paypal pro form to allow user to register.

How can I translate the label in form ?
Maybe it’s possible to create 4 different Paypal pro form ?

Thanks for your help !!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 11:59 am #11259
emmanuel cup

One staff member to help please ? :(

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:17 am #11468

That’d be to have it in multiple languages in the same blog, right? I don’t know how to integrate multilingual to the pro-forms.

Yeah, you could have more than one pro-form in separate pages, but the language would be the same. s2Member is not really ready for multilanguage yet. :/

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:20 am #11470
emmanuel cup

Thanks Cristián !

Is it possible to use Paypal Pro Form for level 1 to 4 but without the Paypal validation button ? Just using the button and system that the level 0 (free registration).

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:30 am #11475

What do you mean by “Paypal validation button”? Not using PayPal?

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:33 am #11478
emmanuel cup

No, I not using Paypal.
Everything is free on my website and I use s2member only to bloc some page and reveal them to registered user.

That why I just want a simple validation button and not a Paypal button.

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:34 am #11480

Ah ok, then you can use the free registration pro-form. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:41 am #11482
emmanuel cup

Yes I use this one but I have 4 languages and I see it’s possible to create Registration Profil Field and assign certain field to certain level.

So I can create :
– field 1 FR and assign this to level 1
– field 1 UK and assign to level 2

After this I embed Paypal pro form level 1 in French page and Paypal pro form level 2 in English page.

In this way I have multi language s2member capability. “But” in level 1,2,3,4 Paypal pro form they are Paypal validation button :(

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:50 am #11484

You can use the free registration pro-form and set different levels, not just 0. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -> level[/hilite]

Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 6:54 am #11486
emmanuel cup

If I change the short attributes level in Pro form 1,2,3,4 I will have the simple validation button ?
… OMG why I don’t read the manual before O_O ? …

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 5:47 am #11536
emmanuel cup

Unfortunately that does not work :(

If I use Paypal Pro form with register=”1″ I have the specific additional field for the specific level but I have also the additional field of the 0 level.

Any other way to translate the Profil field ? I can modify the php file if it’s necessary !

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:12 am #11537
emmanuel cup

Ok… it’s because the Profil field “Applicable membership level” configured to “All”.

Finally this system to translate the custom Profil Field works.

Posted: Sunday Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:35 am #11538

That’s great! :)

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.