latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to resend reg email?

Home Forums Community Forum How to resend reg email?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 9:21 am #35160

Hi Folks,
I have a setup running to a members area using custom capabilities and everything is working well except for the registration email.

I know it’s NOT S2 as most receive the message, click the registration activation link and get their purchase.

However, a few buyers say they aren’t getting the email.

Where can I go in S2 to resend … can’t seem to find that and until they click the link they aren’t added to the members list.

Also, when doing an import can a reg email be triggered?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 7:59 am #35233

Where can I go in S2 to resend … can’t seem to find that and until they click the link they aren’t added to the members list.

There isn’t a resend button, but you can generate a link for the user to register, and email it to him. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Registration Access Links[/hilite]

Also, when doing an import can a reg email be triggered?

No, emails aren’t sent on import to prevent trouble with this. Please see this post: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/free-memberships/#post-27391

Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 7:42 am #35306

That helps … Thanks

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 7:19 am #35462

Cool. :)

Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:58 am #35619

That worked out for me Cristian but would like to throw those two items as a feature request.

If I need to post that somewhere else let me know. Thanks again for your time.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 7:04 am #35878

Glad it helped!

Got ya, we’ll keep it in mind for the new generation of s2Member. Thanks for the input. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.