latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to Restrict "add to cart" woocommerce

Home Forums Community Forum How to Restrict "add to cart" woocommerce

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 3:26 am #36552
John Leveille
Username: johnl

I have figured out how to restrict the product images from opening using post restrictions. But I cannot restrict the “add to cart” option from adding the product to the cart. Let say I have 100 products. I would like to allow the general public access level 0 to be able to purchase 75 of them and members with logins (level 1) will to be able to see and purchase all 100.
Is this possible? If so how can I set it up?
I am using S2 Member and Woo Commerce WP3.4.2

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 2:47 pm #36604
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello John,

If you want to use s2Member along with Woo Commerce you will need to do your own customizations to s2Member for it to work correctly.

Regarding the cart button, I guess you could use s2Member PHP conditionals to restrict it to a certain s2Member level/custom capability. Check Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals for more info.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 5:52 pm #36629
John Leveille
Username: johnl

Thanks for the response!

Is there a different cart that integrates with S2 member. In which I could allow certain products to be available to different levels of access/login.

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 11:25 am #36782
Eduan
Username: Eduan

s2Member currently does not integrate with any kind of shopping cart. If you want any kind of cart integration you will need to make it yoursel for hire a freelancer to do it for you.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.