latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Which conditionals to use to restrict sidebar

Home Forums Community Forum Which conditionals to use to restrict sidebar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  William Elliott 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 3:09 am #26913

Im trying to restrict sidebar and certain widgets from free subscribers. which conditional to use for that? would i put the code in the function.php?Widget?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 8:39 am #26942
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Charles,

I’m afraid there’s not automatic way to do this at the moment, you would have to manually edit your theme and insert the PHP conditionals.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 10:19 pm #26996

Edit my function PHP code? What’s the deal with the whole API scripting? It said you can put code into PHP or widget

Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 7:56 am #27011
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Or put it wherever you need it really, I’m not familiar with where themes control their widget display and stuff like that.

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 8:35 am #27707

You might look into the Widget Logic plugin. I’m using in now and it works fine with the S2 conditionals yet. Let me know if you try it an it works for you.

Bill

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.