latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to Set 1, 3 , and 6 Payments

Home Forums Community Forum How to Set 1, 3 , and 6 Payments

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Nikolas Hedberg 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:05 pm #46527

I have a course online that is available in 1 payment, 3 payments, and 6 payments. The trouble is, I do not seem to know how to set this up. I get that S2 Pro can accept non-recurring and recurring payments, and recurring can be set up monthly, but how do I set it so that if a person chooses the 3 payment option, they are only billed for those three payments (one a month) and then the billing STOPS?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:33 am #46602

Hi Nikolas.

but how do I set it so that if a person chooses the 3 payment option, they are only billed for those three payments (one a month) and then the billing STOPS?

For that you’d use the [hilite mono]rrt[/hilite] attribute in the shortcode. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> rrt[/hilite]

Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 12:33 pm #46715

Would I still do that if I am not using PayPal and am using Authorize.net?

Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 9:57 am #46752

Yes, same attribute. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rrt[/hilite]

rrt=”” Recurring Times (i.e. a fixed number of installments). Only valid w/ Membership Level Access. When unspecified, any recurring charges will remain ongoing until cancelled, or until payments start failing. If this is set to 1 or higher the regular recurring charges will only continue for X billing cycles, depending on what you specify. This is only valid when rr=”1″ for recurring “Subscriptions”. Please note that a fixed number of installments, also means a fixed period of access. If a Customer’s billing is monthly, and you set rrt=”3″, billing will continue for only 3 monthly installments. After that, billing would stop, and their access to the site would be revoked as well (based on your EOT Behavior setting under: s2Member -› Authorize.Net® Options).

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 4:07 pm #46861

Ok. Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.