latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to set EOT automatically without paypal

Home Forums Community Forum How to set EOT automatically without paypal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:47 am #32874
Idan Hadad
Username: idan

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to figure out how to set up EOT for each paid member, automatically.

I don’t use PAYPAL integration because my clients use local credit cards so I had to make my own integration.

Right now, after the user pay he goes to a page in which his role is changing from FREE to, say, S2member_level_1 (paid member).

I want to add a function or something that will set up the user EOT to 6 months from this payment day.

In plain english, my script does something like that:

If the user has paid {
1. switch roles from FREE to S2member_level_1
2. set up EOT to (now+6month)
}

I’m looking for number 2.

Any help? Cristian? Somebody?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 10:49 am #32913
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Idan,

I’m afraid if you want help from the support reps you need to be a paid member of s2Member.

I personally suggest you check the s2Member codex, and check how the PayPal integration does it, to tell s2Member to set an EOT etc. You can find the s2Member codex here: s2Member® » Codex (Source Code Docs)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.