latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to set variables in for Free Coupon Code?

Home Forums Community Forum How to set variables in for Free Coupon Code?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jacopo Lualdi 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 8:53 am #39157

Hi everybody,
I set up my page following these instruction: http://www.s2member.com/kb/offering-free-coupon-code/
and it works fine, but I just need to know how to set up multiple voucher variables in the php code.
Thank you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 6:07 am #39360
Staff Member
That’s about as far as we can go on custom coding. We’ll be happy to provide you with more leads on where to find certain things, or to share ideas with you, but we can’t supplement any custom code that you end up with; due to time constraints :-) Please see: s2Member® » Support Policy » Within Scope for some clarification on this. Thanks!
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 9:35 am #39407

What a support… -_-‘

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.