latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to setup loggedin menu and loggedout menu

Home Forums Community Forum How to setup loggedin menu and loggedout menu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 11:46 am #36468
Patrick M
Username: My_s2M

I am using the theme Twenty Eleven. I have two menus named loggedin and loggedout. Can the s2Members switch between two sets of menus? I want to use a logged-out menu that shows all my free stuff to people who have not yet subscibed and are logged out. Then a second menu named loggedin that shows all the pages for paid customers who are logged in. Is this possible?

Thanks Patrick

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:09 am #36577
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Patrick,

While this isn’t possible through s2Member’s user interface you can definitely achieve this using PHP conditionals, which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals.

You would simply check your theme’s file where it puts the menubar and enclose that within conditionals, and call different menus depending on the user’s level or logged in status there.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.