latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to skip "Confirm File Download" ?

Home Forums Community Forum How to skip "Confirm File Download" ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 2nd, 2012 at 7:11 am #15248
David Pike
Username: dapike

Several of my membership levels have unlimited download privileges, but these members are always asked to confirm that they really really really do want to download files that they’ve just clicked to download. Where is the config option to skip this confirmation so that members aren’t annoyed by it?

On a different matter, I have been completely unable to figure out how to *search* this new forum. Is there a search ability hiding somewhere?

Thanks,

– David.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 2nd, 2012 at 8:39 pm #15261
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello David,

I found this topic along the same lines of what you need:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/skip-confirmation-by-default/

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.