latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

How to translate registration page

Home Forums Community Forum How to translate registration page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 6:00 am #47598

Hi,

I have read almost everything here on the topic and cannot get the answer to this with no results. I have

translated the [s2-member front],

created a .mo file using Poedit software with translation

altered file name to the German localization (i.e. s2member-de_DE.mo)

uploaded the file to the plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/s2member-de_DE.mo)

and…..still a half-translated registration page

(may have been corrected since this post)

How does the .mo file get read? What else do I need to do?

Please help me.

Thank you,
BJ

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 11:35 pm #47634
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Your site reports that registration is disabled, so I’m unable to see the page. As far as we know translations are working correctly. You might try using the information provided here to translate a certain part if you’re having trouble with it.

See: Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®

Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 2:58 am #47650

So I figured out that I just needed to change the WPLANG and found a helpful youtube video to do that:

http://youtu.be/IAvH4XXfatc

But are there any disadvantages to using the WordPress default registration rather than the S2member one?

Will I run into any complications with the registration process by doing so?

Thanks,
BJ

Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 3:07 pm #47689
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

But are there any disadvantages to using the WordPress default registration rather than the S2member one?

Will I run into any complications with the registration process by doing so?

No, there aren’t any limitations here, s2Member hooks right into this registration form, and you can use it the same way you might a Free Registration Form. The only difference is that you’re using a form outside of your theme, while an s2Member Free Registration Form would be automatically customized by your theme.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.