latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

how to use download key?

Home Forums Community Forum how to use download key?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 31st, 2012 at 5:14 pm #35865
Carme J
Username: minda

Hi
I have problem with download key, I can’t make it work. It gives me 404 error. I have a squeeze page for a free product, so they will sign up on the squeeze page then they are brought to thank you page then download page. There is no purchase involved because it’s free product but I want to protect the download page.

WhenI use the example in the advance download restriction it gives 404, I tried the shortcode too but same result.
When using advance download restriction, do I have to use the specific post at the same time or can I use advance download alone? What is the correct link for advance download? and how to get download key?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 1:14 pm #35896
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Carme,

Check this video for how download restrictions and other related stuff works: Video » s2Member (File Download Options)

When using advanced downloads you can use them alone without the specific post/page restrictions.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.