latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

HUGE gap above PayPal button

Home Forums Community Forum HUGE gap above PayPal button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 5:48 am #18255

For some reason, there is a GIANT gap that appears above the PayPal button that I just installed. I don’t know what this would be, given that I’ve used a regular PayPal button and it didn’t do this, and the Google Checkout button works just fine.

The page in question is here:

http://centristsrising.com/membership

CORRECTION: The Google Button isn’t working, but IS displaying correctly… while the PayPal Button is working, but isn’t displaying correctly. Ugh…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:42 pm #18331

Hi Solomon.

This is a shortcode parsing problem caused by either your theme or another plugin. It’s adding HTML line breaks after each input field, even if hidden. Test it changing the theme to the default one and reloading the page, or deactivating other plugins one by one and checking after each if the problem continues.

About the Google button not working, please verify that your integration is properly configured. Also enable logging so we can get more info from each transaction with a problem in order to faciliate finding the cause. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Google® Checkout Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.