latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I am SO frustrated with iDev Affiliate!

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks I am SO frustrated with iDev Affiliate!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Terry Jett 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 11:43 am #29037

I love S2Member, but iDev is a nightmare in terms of support. I bought the product recommended in the videos last night, and I STILL don’t have access to download (even though that should be automatic after you pay!), and their support doesn’t answer anything at all. I’ve written at least three emails. No response.

I don’t understand that.

I think S2Member is completely professional, but it’s possible that your brand could be diminished a bit being so closely aligned with a company that doesn’t really offer the same top notch support as you guys do. I Love S2Member! I’ve heard many times that people have massive issues with support with iDev. I guess people hold on because the product is great.

Still…support matters a lot.

iDev is breakage my heart and costing me money and credibility simply because I cannot even access what I’ve paid for. :(

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 5:39 pm #29073

As an update…Jim sent me my software download this afternoon, and I started getting my work done.

I just finished the iDev installation and finally got to the part where I am to enter my license key…and guess what?? It’s conveniently missing.

I’ll write this and then I am done.

I am GRATEFUL to God for Jason. His support is phenomenal. He seems to care. He works to solve real problems, and he takes no junk…and if there is a place where he falls short, he’ll own up to it and be humble.

The owner of iDev is not this way.

For clarity on why this is really hurting me: I have a single mother with a developmentally delayed four year old waiting on me to finish my affiliate stuff so that she can sell and earn a living. She was downsized two weeks ago. I promised her I would be done this evening. Because of the bad customer care…I won’t be able to keep my word.

S2Member ROCKS!!!

I just wish you could have a different affiliate relationship. The concerns I hear across the net…especially when you’re new…are bad. I just wish I had known beforehand because at the point I am stuck. I need the software but the support is just terrible. My license key should be there now, and the software should have been here as soon as I purchased…

…JUST like I had easy access here and Jason never claimed that the high number of customers is what keeps him from doing his job well.

Ok…I am going to cry hard now. I have got to get this key so I can finish and never have to reach out to the owner again. :(

Have a great Friday everyone.

A hurt and disgusted iDev customer who really wishes this had gone differently….

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 5:57 pm #29077
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m sorry for your experience John. :(

I don’t think Jason had this experience when he bought it, and the product is great, I guess that’s why he recommends it. Let’s hope you get it later today, or tomorrow early they do get to giving you your license. :)

Best of wishes,
Eduan

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #29152

Thanks, Eduan.

I finally heard from Jim last night.

When I logged in again, my interface was completely different, and my key was there.

Miracle.

I am praying that my experience today is better. If I did not have so many people waiting on me, it would not matter so much. But it does.

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate them.

Blessings,
Christi J.

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:52 pm #29154
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Great! Hope nothing else goes wrong then. :)

Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 8:56 am #30888

Have to agree with the iDev complaint.

The two businesses, S2 and iDev are like night and day. S2 is so easy to deal with and such helpful people.

I for one will be finding another affiliate system.

EDIT: Och! My bad, there are two idev affiliate scripts. I got the one from idevspot, not idevdirect. So that is my issue. Had to set this straight.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Terry Jett.
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.