latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I get this error, disabling fields from Auth

Home Forums Community Forum I get this error, disabling fields from Auth

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 12:01 pm #46621

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 8:44 am #46689

It appears that Authorize.Net may not have liked one or more of those fields to be missing…

What you could try is only removing one field at a time, testing after each, and see when the error happens again.

Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 10:52 am #46710

I only remove the verification code for Billing.
According to the Authorize.net they just need the Account number and the Expiration Date. So it is safe to remove the verification code but after removing it, I encountered this error.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 8:15 am #46839

I see. Well, I’m not familiar with that… Could you show me exactly what code you removed from that file?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 10:56 am #47092

I did comment out line 752
/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/authnet/authnet-responses.inc.php

else if(in_array($s["card_type"], array("Visa", "MasterCard", "Discover", "Amex", "Maestro", "Solo")) && (!$s["card_verification"] || !is_string($s["card_verification"])))
$response = array("response" => _x('Missing Card Verification Code. It\'s on the back of your Card. 3-4 digits. Please try again.', "s2member-front", "s2member"), "error" => true); 				

also comment out line 614 this solves everything:
/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/authnet/authnet-checkout-in.inc.php

$authnet["x_card_code"] = $post_vars["card_verification"];

Thank you for quick reply :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 7:43 am #47173

I did comment out line 752

Ah, but that one isn’t part of what Jason said could be removed in the post you referenced for this. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/authorize-net-proforms-can-i-disable-fields/

also comment out line 614 this solves everything:

So you got it working with that and your tests are all fine?

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 7:59 pm #47245

As Jason said it can lead fraud but the it can be remove and I use the sample codes as my guide for removing the verification code and also TJ include the verification code from billing.

I tested it in sandbox and it’s working but during the live thing it’s still getting the Error #E00003…
I used dummy account on live and it’s get the Error #3. This transaction has been declined.
I assume that the error 3 is from s2member which came first and the Error #E00003 is from the authorize.net.
I can’t understand that why it’s still required in authorized there is something lack to be remove as 1 of the requirements for getting this error.
My current hint is the xml from authorize.net which integrated to s2member..

Thank you for updating me.

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 8:08 pm #47556

Hi Cristian,

Unfortunately we’re still having massive problems getting the payment to work through Authorize without the CCV code.

The latest error we get is

Error #E00003. The ‘AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:cardCode’ element is invalid – The value ” is invalid according to its datatype ‘String’ – The Pattern constraint failed.

The website we’re trying is the JOIN NOW on http://www.vipdeals360.com

Do you have any other ideas or another method to accept credit card payments through authorize without the requirement for the customer to add a CCV code?

Many thanks – Phil

Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 4:22 am #47592

Do you have any other ideas or another method to accept credit card payments through authorize without the requirement for the customer to add a CCV code?

No, I’m not familiar with hacking the Auth.Net pro-form to not require the CCV code. I’ll ask Jason about it and let you know what he says when I hear back from him.

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 2:17 am #48331

Here’s what he replied:

Jason Caldwell said:

To remove the card code requirement, they can edit this file:
/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/authnet/authnet-utilities.inc.php

Comment out all lines that contain:

$xml .= '<cardCode>'.esc_html($post_vars["x_card_code"]).'</cardCode>';
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 10:39 am #48366

I tried it and it’s work.

Thank you for the reply.

Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 11:33 pm #48416

Thanks for the update! I’m glad it worked. :)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.