latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I have been locked out for 2 days

Home Forums Community Forum I have been locked out for 2 days

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  julie evan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 9:32 pm #54698
julie evan
Username: JulieE

Hi, i have been blocked out of your customer support forum for 2 days due to ip block, so i had to reregister to have access to post, from same ip so not sure why my customer ip wont work.

i am the customer with the following problem “external website linking to protected” I have found the problem, it is the permalinks, the 404 error page stops appearing when i change the permalinks to default.

I tested all other plugins and all themes and the only solution is the permalinks. Can you please unblock my ip address from your customer support forum so i can continue to resolve this problem so s2member is workable for me

J

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 10:48 pm #54706

Hi, i have been blocked out of your customer support forum for 2 days due to ip block, so i had to reregister to have access to post, from same ip so not sure why my customer ip wont work.

At s2Member.com we allow up to 10 different IP addresses every 30 day period. If you exceed this (e.g. if you’re on an ISP that uses dynamic IPs at random, or otherwise); you may get blocked inadvertently. We apologize, but we must maintain this limitation for security purposes.

i am the customer with the following problem “external website linking to protected” I have found the problem, it is the permalinks, the 404 error page stops appearing when i change the permalinks to default.

I’m not sure that I understand. Is there a previous thread you can
link me to which explains more of this in detail? Thanks in advance!

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 10:50 pm #54708
julie evan

Yes there is but its in the customer forum and the title is “external website linking to protected”

Thanks
J

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 10:52 pm #54709

Thank you Julie. Taking a look now.

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 10:59 pm #54710

I located your previous thread here Julie, under username: julienskinny. We’ve had the ban lifted against your account (julienskinny) this time; however please take note of the above to prevent this from occurring again in the future.

Here is your previous thread and it appears that Cristian took a look at your Dashboard yesterday.
Please see: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/external-website-linking-to-protected/#post-54472

~ Closing this thread; let’s resume in the original thread please. Thanks!
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 11:07 pm #54714
julie evan

Thank you
J

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.