latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I have to clear cache before getting entry

Home Forums Community Forum I have to clear cache before getting entry

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  rpvp 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 3:58 pm #38999
rpvp
Username: rpvp

I have a site with a page at level 0. Every time I try to go to that page, wordpress just gets stuck in a continuous working mode and never gets there. I have to clear my cache first, then I can land on it. Once I’m there, if I move to another page, I can’t get back. I always have to clear cache first.

I am not using any type of cacheing plugin. I’m just referring to my system cache. And this only happens on FireFox. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 4:18 pm #39001

If it is solely that page, then something isn’t quite right.

What page is it, if you don’t mind me asking? I could investigate.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 4:47 pm #39004
rpvp
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 6:36 pm #39012

Hello rpvp,

I notice that the URL it generates is incredibly long, is this something you’re had generated by s2Member or is it something you’ve manually built?

Other then that, there is little reason for the page to load slowly. All my tests come back time and time again showing it is a fast loading page, and in different browsers.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 pm #39013
rpvp

What do you mean by the “url it generates”? The url is what I posted above — not long at all. That’s the destination. Where are you seeing a long url?

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 6:01 am #39150
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 8:18 am #39152
rpvp

Oh, sorry. Yes, because you’re not logged in you’re going to the registration options page. That’s 2S member right out of the box. I didn’t do anything to change the url. Not sure why s2 Member makes it so long, but it does.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.