latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I need help with Captcha

Home Forums Community Forum I need help with Captcha

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 4:17 pm #49398

Some members are reporting that after they fill out captcha the (security code was missing) what is strange is that I have some members that are signed without any problems or at least they dont mention it.

I am accepting 35 and 70 dollars per year on 2 other levels so no captcha there, I dont think.

I guess its the free one.

Can I ask to have an admin to look at my setup?

Dwayne

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 10:21 pm #49436

Please

Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 11:40 pm #49456
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Some members are reporting that after they fill out captcha the (security code was missing) what is strange is that I have some members that are signed without any problems or at least they dont mention it.

Do you have a link to your free registration form so we can take a look at it?

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 7:42 am #49479
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:19 pm #49494
Bruce
Staff Member

http://physicalactivitysociety.org/membership-level/associate/

The reCaptcha on this page seems to work just fine for me. If your Users are having problems with the Captchas that are coming up, you should have them press the refresh button next to the field and it’ll give them a new one to try.

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:33 pm #49496

I know, it worked fine for me as well. I dont understand unless it is a browser issue.

Correct me if I am wrong. The paid members will not use captcha?

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:34 pm #49497
Bruce
Staff Member

Correct me if I am wrong. The paid members will not use captcha?

This depends on if you have captcha set up on your Pro Forms. You can opt into doing this, or you can take the captcha=”clean” part out of your shortcode and keep it from happening.

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:37 pm #49498

What does the captcha=clean do? No captcha?

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:50 pm #49501
Bruce
Staff Member

captcha=clean

This puts a Captcha with the style “clean” in your Form. You’d remove the whole attribute to keep the Captcha from coming up

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.