latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I need help with paypal url buy button

Home Forums Community Forum I need help with paypal url buy button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 8:52 pm #50886

I need your help..please help with the paypal url, I need to figure out how to create a url that goes in the script of the webinar that once people click on the add to cart below the webinar it goes right to paypal and after they pay they receive access to c2snetwork.net. The problem is when I make the button in (s2 member) it gives me code and I need a url like the one paypal gives when u create the button in paypal merchant and click on the email tab.

I ask many people and tried myself but no luck. I am truly stuck on this.

How do you get a buy button url that works with paypal and s2member and the webinar script I have (evergreen)?

It asks for buy button url?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 7:03 am #50938
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m not experienced with Evergreen, but I can tell you that you can have s2Member give you a URL instead of a button by changing your output attribute to url.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

This link that is generated can be linked anywhere, unless you’re forcing s2Member to encode its Buttons/URLs with the option here: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Enable Button Encryption?

Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 11:52 am #50954

I when to these places but I did not see how to create the buy button url? Please explain how?

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 5:40 am #50995

How do you get a buy button url that works with paypal and s2member and the webinar script I have (evergreen)?

There are two ways to do this:

With an s2Member shortcode for the button, change the output attribute to URL like this: [hilite code]output="url"[/hilite], paste it in a page/post of your WordPress installation with s2Member, save and log out (important), open that page with the shortcode and copy the URL it outputs.

Create the URL over at PayPal. Here’s an article on creating a PayPal button that integrates with s2Member, it may be helpful to create a link: Knowledge Base » Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.