latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

I'd like to make my own paypal buttons –

Home Forums Community Forum I'd like to make my own paypal buttons –

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  admin @ LTD 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 5:32 pm #9141

I see that I can create paypal buttons through the site, but it does not give me dropdown menus for monthly, quarterly or yearly choices. I’d like to make my own paypal buttons but do not see how to integrate the member who chooses my paypal buttons and how they can be granted access once they are paid.
Q1. Does your system have the functionality of a dropdown set of choices for paypal buttons?
Q2. Am I confined to simply four levels of restriction?
Q3. Do you have any manuals or documentation that might tell me how to accomplish this?

Thank you very much,

AM

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 2:38 am #9179

Hi Anne-Marie.

You can create PayPal buttons outside s2Member, yes. Here’s an article on creating them at PayPal:
Knowledge Base » Using PayPal created buttons

Or you can use the full code that the s2Member button generator outputs, and edit that to have some of the input fields be of another type, just remember that the button would then be unencrypted.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 3:29 pm #9484

Hey Anne-Marie,
We just used the Paypal buttons s2 Member to generate the code and button then we pasted the graphic into a photoshop file we custom designed. In the s2 Member short code, look for image=”default” and pop the absolute path to your graphic in there.

Ex: image=”http://yoururl.com/wp-content/uploads/…/nameofimagehere.jpg”

Good Luck,
Daniel

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.