latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IDEVaffiliate tracks registration / not sales

Home Forums Community Forum IDEVaffiliate tracks registration / not sales

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Matthew Bailey 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 21st, 2013 at 10:31 pm #59757

Basically, my idevaffiliate is only notifying me of an affiliate sale once someone registers. This means they pay and only after they are sent the registration email and register – am I notified.

However, since only 50% of my emails are ever sent, I typically have to do it manually, which means affiiate sales are not tracked.

In s2member, I have the IDEV code under payment notification and NOT under registration notification…

Why is the happening OR how can I fix it?

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 7:47 am #59801

However, since only 50% of my emails are ever sent, I typically have to do it manually, which means affiiate sales are not tracked.

Are you having trouble with your email delivery? Maybe these tips can help: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

In s2member, I have the IDEV code under payment notification and NOT under registration notification…

That seems fine if you’re paying the affiliate for every payment and not just the signup. What is the issue with that? I’m not sure I understand the problem.

Did you see these?
Video » s2Member (iDevAffiliate Integration)
Knowledge Base » iDevAffiliate® (s2 Commission Tracking)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 11:15 pm #59829

Yes, I have it in the right place from what it looks like BUT this is NOT what’s happening.

Instead, I am only being notified of an affiliate sale when someone registers. This means they buy it, then get the email to register, fill it out and then I am notified.

For some reason, I don’t get anything for the actual purchase, which isn’t good because if the email isn’t sent out – that affiliate loses the sale…

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 7:19 am #59860

Are you sure you’re not using the Signup Notification instead of the Payment one? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications[/hilite]

Can you show me a screenshot of your panel for it? (Please blur sensitive information.)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 7:29 pm #59886

Yes. The “signup” notifcation is blank. This is the screenshot :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.