latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IE8 home page error

Home Forums Community Forum IE8 home page error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Tomas Stehlik 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 2:27 am #9327

I have a problem with sMember plugin on my wordpress site. It only happens in IE8 (havent tried IE9 though) and is very annoying as when the plugin is activated it changes homepage url to homepage.com/client-access/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=page&_s2member_seeking%5Bpage%5D=6&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=0&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=sys&s2member_seeking=page-6&s2member_level_req=0. This is very upseting as the plugin works flawlesly in Mozilla or Chrome. Has anyone had similar issue? I hope it is fixable..
cheers

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:01 am #9335

I have just checked this again and it is not just in IE8, I was logged in the other browsers and when I logged out this is happening with Mozilla and Chrome as well..

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.