latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

If my paypal account is not from USA…

Home Forums Community Forum If my paypal account is not from USA…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 6:44 pm #31237

Hi…

i am from Argentina, and as far I can see… i can´t have a paypal pro account if i am not from the US, UK or Canada… so Why could i need the paid licence? I mean… the most important feature (at least for me), of the paid version of S2member is the possibility to have the payment form inside my site… and also the non 20% limit for upgrade or downgrade account…

Am I correct with my thought?

Or i am not getting the point?

And i have a second question… If i want to avoid the 20% limit for upgrades or downgrades account… Could i ask the user to manually cancel the recurring payment via the button that s2member give me to do tht… and then ask him to upgrade to the plan he want? in this case the Paid Subscr. ID should be different right?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 7:37 am #31246

Hi Juan Pablo.

Am I correct with my thought?

You’re right. If you can’t have PayPal Pro or Authorize.Net, you won’t be able to get payments on your site. It’s just one of the s2Member Pro features, but it may be the most important one for some site owners.

And i have a second question… If i want to avoid the 20% limit for upgrades or downgrades account… Could i ask the user to manually cancel the recurring payment via the button that s2member give me to do tht… and then ask him to upgrade to the plan he want? in this case the Paid Subscr. ID should be different right?

That’s correct. This is what the pro-form does automatically to avoid the 20% limit: end the previous subscription and start a new one. In your case it’d have to be done by the user, but it’d work.

Let us know if you have more questions. :)

Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #31253

Thanks Cristian!

Very clear!

I hope in a near future paypal pro open it doors to all countries!

Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 8:18 am #31302

Yes!

We have in our gateway requests list, as one that may be added in the future, MercadoPago, which I know would be great for Argentina. We’ll make an announcement if that ever happens. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.