latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Ignore Membership Options Page

Home Forums Community Forum Ignore Membership Options Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Manni01 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 2nd, 2013 at 4:53 pm #58991
Rob Jansz
Username: robjansz

Hi,

I want a really simple private members site. With all content behind a free registration. I do not need any paid registrations.

I have set all the restrictions to content, which is fine. But I do not want to use the membership option page. I want all visitors to the site, to immediately land on the registration page. So they can either login or register instantly.

Can you please help?!
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 3rd, 2013 at 2:00 pm #59030
Manni01
Username: Manni01

You could use a plugin like Sidebar login (http://wordpress.org/plugins/sidebar-login/) to display login fields on your home page. Unfortunately that only allows logins, not registrations.

Or you could use the widget included with the pro version of s2member to allow users to login from the sidebar. Not sure if that one offers a link to register or not, as I don’t have the pro version yet.

If you have the pro version of s2member, you can also include the pro login widget in any page by adding the following code into a login page:

<?php
	echo s2member_pro_login_widget(); 
?>

If you don’t have the pro version, another way would be to add the following code in a blank login page:

<?php 
	echo "<script>window.location = 'http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.php'</script>";
?>

and then assign that page as the membership option page in s2member options. You’ll need ezphp or similar to interpret the php code in these pages of course.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.