latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Images have space between them – shouldn't

Home Forums Community Forum Images have space between them – shouldn't

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 2:36 pm #55363

I have a test page with 3 images – a pricing table – (in a single cell table) with no space between them. When I generate the code for my links using these images, it create huge gaps between them. What am I doing incorrectly? test page is at http://horsemarketingmastery.com/126-2/, and shows how this is acting in both a single column/row table and in a 3colum, 1 row table.

I am using shortcodes – I will run a test with the full codes in a bit.

Thanks for any and all assistance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:43 pm #55377

I ended up getting help via a Facebook group. It seems that it was how the form tag was formatted. First I went in and changed the margins via the css file, which helped *some*. Then he had me “change your form tag to

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" style="margin:0 0 0 0;">

I don’t know if this means that the code was less than wonderfully formed in the first place – I had to do this to the html code, obviously, as the shortcode would not have given me the opp to tweak the tag.

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 4:57 am #55405
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I don’t know if this means that the code was less than wonderfully formed in the first place – I had to do this to the html code, obviously, as the shortcode would not have given me the opp to tweak the tag.

The reason you had to do this (probably) was due to an inconsistency in your Theme’s CSS code. In other words your theme’s styles weren’t playing nice with s2Member’s, and it caused an issue. You could’ve done this by editing your theme’s CSS as well, but this solution works just as well. :-)

Thanks for the information.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.