latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Implement Coupon to extend free trial

Home Forums Community Forum Implement Coupon to extend free trial

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 7:38 am #13338

Hello, The current coupon scheme will manipulate price as absolute or by percentage. I would like to extend that to allow for manipulation of the time, like extending the free trial or first billing cycle.

If you could point me in a safe direction, I am willing to code it and share it with the community for anyone else interested.

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 4:43 pm #13349

Hi Marlin.

You could code something right there in the page, like a separate form for the coupon, that submits to the same page.

Validate the coupon and change the shortcode for the pro-form dynamically. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 4:13 pm #13793

I would like to extend the coupon system you have like have a coupon code

Freefor5|5D

that would go in the pro coupon area. I don’t have a problem writing the PHP to process it dynamically, but I don’t want to break anything and how do I access the array of coupon codes?

thanks

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 4:49 pm #13803

If it’s a separate form that submits to the same page and your shortcode has some PHP that changes the attributes based on the coupon submitted, it shouldn’t break the pro-form from working.

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 7:29 pm #13824

so can you give me a php snipppet to retrieve the coupon codes?

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 12:05 am #13837

Sorry, I don’t have one, but I’d look in the pro-forms or coupon files. There’s also the s2Member codex: http://www.s2member.com/codex/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.