latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

implementation of ogone

Home Forums Community Forum implementation of ogone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 5:20 pm #50724

august 12, last year Robert H asked about the possibility to integrate ogone payments.
This IS important because one way of paying used extensively is iDeal, a system quite a few banks use to accept payments (also recurring payments.)
From what I reads is that at that time you guys were working on making it possible to integrate other payment systems in s2member.
Where can I find that information? I looked for it but cannot find it.
This is getting pretty urgent for me since I have a site and many potential subscribers want to pay there subscription through iDeal. Sine ogone is THE major player on iDeal here in Europe I was wondering what the status on this subject is. FYI, I am using s2member so extensive that switching to another plug-in is a nogo for me.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 4:06 am #50796

There’s nothing new in this regard.

If you have to integrate with a new payment gateway, you can try creating the customization yourself (or someone working for you).

You may be able to use the PayPal IPN with a proxy key, or use the integrations in s2Member Pro as a guide for yours. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -> Proxy Key[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.