latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Import members from Infusionsoft, not PayPal?

Home Forums Community Forum Import members from Infusionsoft, not PayPal?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 11:12 pm #17266

Hi I have a couple of doozies…

Love what I see in the free version, but before purchasing we need to know if we will be able to set up user levels for people who have already paid for their memberships through Infusionsoft.

We’re creating a new site which needs a membership solution that will allow us to add these pre-existing students to the site with subscriptions and levels set to match the classes they have already paid for.

We are willing to enter the user details for any of our existing students to get things going, but eventually would like to be able to integrate payments and registrations through Infusionsoft.

Until recently, most transactions were entered manually by our staff. And currently we do not perform recurring billing (students must re-enroll and re-authorize payments).

Can s2memberPro handle these issues for us? If not, what membership program would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 7:33 am #17276

Hi Kristen.

We’re creating a new site which needs a membership solution that will allow us to add these pre-existing students to the site with subscriptions and levels set to match the classes they have already paid for.

Yes, you can manually give a user any of the paid levels, either from his profile page or from the users list.

You can also do it with a PHP script or with s2Member Pro’s export/import users tool.
Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User[/hilite]

We are willing to enter the user details for any of our existing students to get things going, but eventually would like to be able to integrate payments and registrations through Infusionsoft.

I know a user that integrated InfusionSoft with s2Member, I believe he used s2Member Pro’s Remote Operations API. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API[/hilite]

You may also find this helpful, a tip Jason shared to try integrating new gateways with s2Member: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.