latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Import problems 0 without ID

Home Forums Community Forum Import problems 0 without ID

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 4:45 am #44453
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

I’m trying to import users into s2m but getting the famous “Line #3. User ID# my@email.com “password1234” “my@email.com” “s2member_level1” “music” does NOT belong to an existing User.

I made sure there are no values in the ID column in the CSV file, but I still get the error.

The file I’m using is an export of the current users (just one actually) so I’m pretty sure the formatting is correct.

Any ideas what else could be causing this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 4:53 am #44454
Adam Tal
Username: baduist

Ok, my bad. Seems like Using NeoOffice screwed up the format somehow. Used textmate to edit the exported file and it worked fine.

I’ll give OpenOffice a try now (textmate won’t cut it for importing 50+ members…)

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 10:10 am #44611

Thanks for the update.

Yeah, OpenOffice is a good one to open the export CSV with.

Regarding format, this article is very helpful: Knowledge Base » Import (or Mass Update) Users

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.