latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Import with custom profile fields

Home Forums Community Forum Import with custom profile fields

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  David Green 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 13th, 2013 at 1:55 pm #59543
David Green
Username: dgdax

I’m struggling with the import function… after a slow start, I can now manage to import users OK *except* for their custom profile fields. Having looked around the forums, I think I have gleaned the answer, but want to double-check:

– it seems that there are some ‘standard’ fields that are always required. I couldn’t even get some of the basics to work until I included fields like Website and Custom Capabilities… are these mandatory ? (and where is this written)

– there are several standard fields that I have omitted from the CSV, as these are neither available nor relevant in the existing system. Is this what is preventing the Custom Profile Fields from importing? It seems strange that one can omit fields in a normal import, but need to have all fields present to get the Custom Profile Fields working

… or am I missing something?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.