latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Imported SQL but plugin no longer works

Home Forums Community Forum Imported SQL but plugin no longer works

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Julie Gomes 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 12th, 2013 at 7:42 pm #61057

I imported my SQL database from my old hosting provider to a new one. The data of my users and pages is all there in the SQL, but when I re-activated and also deleted/reinstalled the S2 Member plugin, the password protected User pages are no longer working.

I am following all of the steps correctly, but have no idea why I can’t get it to work. It was working before just fine on my old hosting, so am in need of help here. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.