latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Importing Csv file

Home Forums Community Forum Importing Csv file

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 6:16 pm #46943

I have problem with the Csv excel file, which does NOT put the quotes around the fields. I also cannot add the Quotes manually, because I have hundreds of names that I need to import into wordpress as users.

Can you please advice what is necessary to do in order to get the “name” (quotes) around the names in order to import them succesfully in the system?

Thank You

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 7:47 am #47063

Hi Claudia.

The problem is most likely in the software you’re using to open the CSV file. What are you using? I use OpenOffice Calc and don’t have a problem with the quotes.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.