latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Importing Users

Home Forums Community Forum Importing Users

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 12:48 pm #56365

How the hell am I supposed to take a standard excel spreadsheet and “encapsulate” each entry with quotes when exporting to CSV?

Also, I need to set this batch list to have a certain member status. Level 2. How do I do this?

Any advice?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 12:35 am #56401

How the hell am I supposed to take a standard excel spreadsheet and “encapsulate” each entry with quotes when exporting to CSV?

I’m not familiar with MS Excel, but in OpenOffice Calc you can make each value be double-quoted when saving as CSV. It does it like that by default, but if I want to make sure or edit it, in the “Save As” window, I tick “Edit Filter Settings” and after clicking “Save” I get this:

Also, I need to set this batch list to have a certain member status. Level 2. How do I do this?

In the Role column, set the value to [hilite mono]s2member_level2[/hilite] for those users.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.