latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

In order to load the s2Member Pro Module, you

Home Forums Community Forum In order to load the s2Member Pro Module, you

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:51 pm #41039

In order to load the s2Member Pro Module, you need the s2Member Framework, v130207+. It’s free.
I don’t even see that version of Framework available.

Not sure what happened.

I think there was an update to S2Member Pro so I did update and now looks like S2Member Pro is not installed.
I get this message above now.

If I reinstall S2Member Pro will it keep all my settings?

Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 2:05 pm #41041

I think I figured it out. Strange when I looked at the S2Member site after this post I found the latest Framework. So I FTP’d that up and it appears to be functioning again.

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 7:39 pm #41119
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

It sounds like you may have upgraded at the precise point of release (i.e. you had an outdated version of one or the other — perhaps right as were releasing them). If problems persist, please be sure to grab the latest copies of both s2Member® and s2Member® from our site here at s2Member.com.

The latest version at this time is: s2Member & s2Member Pro v130207

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.