latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

In Register Page, Tab works werid

Home Forums Community Forum In Register Page, Tab works werid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  adam chen 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 12:03 pm #4936
adam chen
Username: adam1987

Hi, everyone:

I wonder anyone has the same issue that is:

When implemented recaptcha, when you press tab, it automatically jumped to recaptcha after you first time type in the password (not yet reach retype again block), however once you skip after that first password block, everything works fine. I wonder what is this kind of issue? Is it something wrong with the registration page of s2members?

Thank YOu

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 9:44 pm #4978
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I’ve had this issue before when I created my own function to put the registration page in a shortcode function.

I believe the issue is the tabindex setting on your inputs.

The sequence can get thrown off sometimes for some reason when the code is generated.

each of your inputs should have this option:

tabindex="70"

Of course the number will vary. Basically the tab button follows that sequence in order from smallest to largest. So if one is out of order, it will jump to it.

Check and see if that is the issue. Sounds like your recaptcha might have a tabindex that falls between the two password fields tabindex’s.

You’ll have to see if you can manipulate the code to change the tabindex if that is the problem.

Dave

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 9:48 am #5028
adam chen
Username: adam1987

Hi David:

Thanks for the helpful hint agian!

I will try it out though I doubt I am able to manipulate tabindex since its a recapthca plugin rather than direct code implimentation.

However, I will see what I can do and post here again, but if you do konw how to deal with this situation, kindly post it will be really apreciated :)

Stay tuned

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.