latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Increase The 250 Row CSV Export Limit

Home Forums Community Forum Increase The 250 Row CSV Export Limit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 9:16 am #31980
Jacob Hicks
Username: NAOCS

Hi,
I now have well over 250 members on my website and would like to download all of them into one CSV file. How do I increase the 250 row limit of the exported CSV file?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 6:46 am #32071

You can export again starting from 251.

The 250 limit is there to avoid timeouts and memory problems. Still, if you want to modify this, edit s2member-pro\includes\classes\exports-in.inc.php and look for the line:

[hilite pre_code]
if (is_array ($_users = $wpdb->get_results ("SELECT `" . $wpdb->users . "`.`ID` FROM `" . $wpdb->users . "`, `" . $wpdb->usermeta . "` WHERE `" . $wpdb->users . "`.`ID` = `" . $wpdb->usermeta . "`.`user_id` AND `" . $wpdb->usermeta . "`.`meta_key` = '" . esc_sql ($wpdb->prefix . "capabilities") . "' LIMIT " . $sql_s . ", 250")))
[/hilite]

Change the [hilite mono]250[/hilite] at the end to what you want.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.