latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Infusionsoft Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Infusionsoft Integration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:34 pm #18102
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

I’d like to add my voice to this topic which has been mentioned before, and acknowledge Moxall and others that provided a rudimentary one-way integration using the pro API. I think (actually, I’m pretty sure) we could bust the doors wide open in a very large community if there were tighter and more robust integration with Infusionsoft.

While there are member plugins for WP that already integrate with Infusionsoft, I really think S2Member has an edge in a lot of areas, not the least of which is simplicity and clean design.

OK, so how can I help? I have some spare cycles and an Infusionsoft account to help test, and I hope you guys are already well underway with this and have no need for my assistance (not for lack of wanting to help, but hoping it’s just about ready!) LOL.

And I love MailChimp, so thanks for that integration already. :) OK, stepping off the soapbox now.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 6:54 am #18157

Hi Randy.

Thanks for the kudos! :D

Yeah, we’re looking into this, but the integration itself has been push down in the to-do list for a bit later. You probably know that we’re rewriting s2Member and it’ll be ready for beta testing pretty soon, with the public release soon after. This new s2Member has a new API to integrate gateways and other things, and will make it much easier to do the InfusionSoft one then.

The limitation we’ve had is the lack of an InfusionSoft account and having never used it ourselves, so it’ll have a learning curve that we’ve been avoiding due to the priorities mentioned above. If you can provide that experience and access, we’ll be glad to work with you when the time comes. I’ll inform Jason so he knows about your nice offer. :)

Yeah, MailChimp is a great service. And the integration with it will also see improvements.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 8:23 am #18282
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

Cristián, yes – absolutely. I have been working with Infusionsoft for a few years now, so know my way around pretty well. Would love to help out.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 11:08 pm #18327

Awesome. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.