latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Initial payment – Pro Forms with PP Express

Home Forums Community Forum Initial payment – Pro Forms with PP Express

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 12:32 pm #48620

Hi

I’m keen to launch my site now, using S2member Pro. I’ve been testing it successfully using Paypal Standard buttons, but wanted to integrate the forms on my site.

So, I’ve set up the Pro Forms and am using Paypal Express – I haven’t upgraded to Paypal Pro. I am able to complete the subscription transaction successfully and a new member is registered. Paypal is creating the recurring payment but it is not taking the initial payment from the customer. If I look at the recurring payment profile details, the status is pending. The initial payment is correctly listed at £12.00 but the ‘amount received’ is £0.00. The profile start date is also on 28th April 2014.

Is this an issue with Paypal or how my site is set up?

I’ve put my form at:

https://www.teachingpacks.co.uk/test-form/

Any help would be appreciated – thank you.

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 1:16 pm #48621

Soon after posting this, I received a number of emails from Paypal stating that the payments had been processed. So, i it looks as this is now resolved.

Not sure why some of the payments took 6 hours to process though – is that normal?

Mark

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 10:55 pm #48640
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

No, it shouldn’t take 6 hours to process a payment. Perhaps it was a temporary issue at PayPal?

Does it happen with every payment? Try several test payments and see if they happen instantly or if every one takes 6 hours.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 3:34 am #48646

I re-confirmed all of my Paypal settings and doing that seems to have caused the backlog to start clearing. I must have entered something incorrectly originally.

I’ve since had over 20 new registrations which have all worked fine.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Mark

Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 10:06 pm #48699
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad it was just a one-time thing. :)

If you run into any more problems go ahead and post them. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.